Advanced Soul Healing
Jewish Meditation Lessons (for women)
(if men are interested, please e-mail me for contact information of my male colleagues)
This is for you when you are interested in learning to be calm, confident and connected, get to higher consciousness, transform your emotions, deal with your challenges, improve your relationships and deepen your prayers, Emuna and connection with Hashem by using Jewish Meditation techniques.
Totally based on the Torah, through teachings by Rabbi Doniel Katz, by whom I am certified to teach these meditations.
“Unlocking the Torah's Definitive System of Self-Transformation,
Meditation, and Spiritual Development”
I have designed an Introductory video course of 4 lessons and I give Jewish Meditation courses life and on Zoom, for groups and privately (see further down)
For more background information, see also under Articles.
Introduction Course: video's
Lesson 1. 'Quieting the mind'
‘hashkata’ by writing down thoughts and sensations
Lesson 2. 'Climbing the Ladder into the Light'
Sitting in the Light of the Shechina
Lesson 3. 'Concentration using imagination'
Machshava map (love, awe and holiness)
Lesson 4. 'The power of Hebrew letters and your name'
Experiencing the letters, your name and a simple shiluv with your name and Havayah
Lessons on Zoom and Life in Nachla'ot, Jerusalem
In these lessons you will learn to quiet your mind, to access higher states of consciousness, and to use this for inner growth, improving your relationships, and coming closer to your Higher Soul and Hashem. Also, it will help to deepen the experience of your daily prayers and performance of the mitswot. In short, it will help for the bringing of Mashiach!
For getting the maximum benefit, it is best to commit to following all the lessons of one level and integrating the things you learn in your daily practice of avodat (serving) Hashem.
You will receive recordings for in case you happen to miss a lesson.
FREE try-out: on Zoom: Monday November 7 from 20:00 - 21.00 ILT
7 lessons on Zoom:
* Monday evenings 20:00 - 21:15 ILT
November 14, 21, 28, December 5, 12, 26 and January 2 (2023)
7 lessons life at my home in Nachla'ot, Jerusalem
* Tuesday mornings 10:30 - 12:00
November 15, 22, 29, December 6, 13, 27 and January 3 (2023)
Price: 210 NIS for the whole course (30 NIS per lesson). Reduction possible on request.
Pay everything in advance or pay in 2 installments, one before the first lesson and one a month later.
On Zoom or at my home, tailor-made lessons based on your specific level, situation, background and wishes. Also possible to broaden it into something more like 'spiritual coaching'.
150 NIS per hour, reduction possible on request.
Group lessons on request
One time or a series, for if you have an existing group, tailor-made for this group's level and wishes.
For more information and subscription: email@example.com or Whatsapp and Telegram: +972-54-3049893
Standard Course description
Lesson 1. Mesiach Da’at and Yishuv Hada’at 1
General introduction. ‘Jewish mindfulness’: techniques from Torah sources for quieting the mind.
Lesson 2. Mesiach Da’at and Yishuv Hada’at 2
More of these techniques, Climbing the ladder and sitting in the Light of the Shechina.
Lesson 3. Rikuz Hamachshavah
Concentration technique based on combining the masculine and the feminine in a dance together.
Can also be used for changing habitual destructive patterns of thoughts and emotions.
Lesson 4. Hitkashrut w’hitkallelut
Connecting to the essence of objects, people, feelings, places, and including them in your consciousness.
Lesson 5. Hitnatkut, Bitachon Bubble
Disconnecting from negative energies, people, places etc.
Setting intentions, not concentrating on the physical appearance, connecting only to Hashem, etc.
Lesson 6. Deveikut with Otiot 1
Hebrew letters as connections to the Divine and pathways for going into higher consciousness. Experiencing one letter, one pasuk, your own name, connecting to your own Soul.
Lesson 7. Metaken Ha’Middot 1: Hashka’ata
A simple technique to heal destructive emotions and desires from a place of inner quietness and connection to the Divine.
1. Deveikut with Otiot 2. Reading a Pasuk in prayer and going into Deveikut through it.
2. Deveikut with Otiot 3. Experiencing the 4 Worlds.
3. Metaken Ha’Middot 2. Working from Da’at/Deveikut on emotions that get triggered during daily life by communicating with them.
4. Shiluvim 1. Braiding Holy Names of Hashem together and with your own name(s): for going into higher consciousness and bringing Light into your Soul and energy field.
5. Merkavah meditation. 1. Basic meditation to experience each of the 10 Sefirot.
6. Emuna meditation 1: how to deal with challenges.
7. Hishta’avut, equanimity and higher consciousness during daily life, whatever happens.
1. Shiluvim 2. More advanced combinations and other possibilities to connect to your Hebrew name.
2. Merkavah meditation 2. Making yourself into a chariot for the Shechina using the Holy Name Havayah with different nekudot, Sefirot, the Tree of Life.
3. Koach Ha’Moshech, elevated, Jewish way of the Law of Attraction.
4. Emuna meditation 2: mediation for healing the past.
5. Emuna meditation 3: meditation for clearing relationships.
6. Emuna meditation 4: meditation for general clearing and reclaiming da’at.
7. Hitbodedut: Talking with Hashem in Deveikut, using all the other meditation techniques.